Productivity through innovative lighting
Contemporary lighting systems demonstrably encourage efficiency, which goes hand-in-hand with significant savings on operating costs in large production and logistics buildings. New lighting systems also support a rise in productivity by improving the lighting situation in buildings. If the energy-efficient, long-lived LED lights are consciously controlled with the aid of innovative control and sensor technology over the entire area, additional efficiency potential can be advantageous.
The simple connection system saves a large amount of time during assembly.
Flexible lighting inserts, that can be positioned on a track in different configurations, create maximum individuality.
State-of-the-art sensor technology for constant lighting and high-precision movement control.
Emergency and anti-panic lighting possess 2 emergency circuits.
- Suitable for different room heights and applications
- Up to almost 20,000 lm
- 3 lengths and efficiency classes
- 7 different LDCs
- Suitable for heavy industry (D-sign) and food industry (IFS)
- IP54 clear PMMA cover with increased impact resistance IK06
- Compact and robust housing up to 50°C ambient temperature with very long lifespan (50,000 L90 B10)
- Suitable for workplaces with screens
- Excellent glare protection and visual comfort
- Two grid optics: chrome UGR < 19, dark UGR <16
- Very low average light density ≤ 1000 cd/m²
- Suitable for metal processing, for example, as no indirect reflections can occur
- IP54 PMMA opal square cover with increased impact resistance Ik06
- 3 light distribution curves with indirect percentage of up to 10%
- Absolutely homogeneous light-emitting surface with no visible LED points
The older lighting system in a MOLTO LUCE logistics building has been exchanged for an intelligent new lighting system. The optimised light output - by day and by night as well - enables significant costs to be saved as a result of the lower power consumption.
The subsequent CO2 reduction results in a considerable contribution to sustainability. Long-lived components and the perfect light quality also significantly promote operational safety for the company.Case study high-bay warehouse
Quick assembly and easy commissioning
Our current TRAIL folder
All components, light inserts and accessories at a glance.