TRAIL trunking system
- Track with 11-pole through-wiring
- Light insert: High Efficiency / 2.25m length
- Beam angle: Medium beam
- 8820 lumen
- Power: 49W 4000K
- DALI dimmable
- Efficiency: 180 lm/W
- Glare control: UGR<19
- LDC for vertical illumination
Light 4.0 Sensors
Our innovative sensors are specially developed for indoor applications. Wireless Bluetooth Mesh communication offers maximum flexibility and very easy operation.
The powerful PIR sensor together with the specially developed IR lens guarantee maximum sensor performance and can be used up to a mounting height of 14m.
KEY FACTS Sensor
- Light sensor & constant light control
- Main and ambient light continuously adjustable
- Wireless communication via Bluetooth Mesh
- Group configuration via app for areas, rooms or the entire building
- Can be connected directly to DALI interface - no Light Management System (LMS) required
- User-defined lighting groups with configurable behaviour (up to 16 DALI-2 ECGs)
- Integrated DALI 2 controller for data transmission (e.g. total current consumption)
- Future-proof via Zhaga interface
Fully integrated emergency lighting system
A legally compliant emergency lighting system can be realised in different ways. Depending on the size of the project and the given conditions, appropriate emergency lighting components can be integrated into the Trail system without effort.
Our most innovative emergency lighting solution with radio-based communication dramatically reduces both technical and financial effort.
Key Facts emergency light
- Ideal for refurbishments or new projects with central monitoring
- Multifunctional CMR controller (Central Monitoring Radio Controlled) for radio-based communication (mesh network)
- Service, maintenance and documentation - meets all legal requirements
- Status or fault messages of emergency lighting always up-to-date in the application - software: mySU App
- IP65 escape signs and emergency luminaires with 50,000h full guarantee
- Different LS/BS/TS light distributions depending on mounting height and application
- Top efficiency 159lm/W at 540lm, rated operating time 1-8h
- Individually dimmable via the system
- Simple integration of pictogram pane, recognition range 12/30/32m (depending on pane)
- A required battery change (Li-Ion battery) is signalled directly on the luminaire or via central detection
The innovative LED trunking system from Molto Luce is easy and timesaving to install. The sensor and emergency light integration ensures exact positioning according to the necessary requirements.
Commissioning of the sensors takes place via app and can be carried out conveniently via Bluetooth on a tablet or smartphone. The Configuration of the emergency lighting system is based on radio communication and is just as easily possible from the ground.